Dear firebyrd10,
can you try to find the "linux usable Ghost image program" link.
I have search the net many times but without any success...
Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis
Dear firebyrd10,
can you try to find the "linux usable Ghost image program" link.
I have search the net many times but without any success...
Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis
I found clones of Ghost but nothing that can read Ghost image files...
I have tinkered a little with DOSEMU and running Ghost from within that session but its been unsuccessful. If someone knows how to run Ghost from within a DOSEMU session please post it here...
![]()
Don't think that would wrok as ghost needs direct access to the raw sectors.Originally Posted by bizarro
Something that dosemu can't do.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot Of 4 Samsung 32GB Server 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server RAM
$560.00
LOT OF 4 SK Hynix 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P 2Rx4 Server RAM RDIMM
$640.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99