-
Keyboard responds too fast
Helllo, I'm a newbie Linux user and I'm a new forum member!
I have downloaded KNOPPIX 3.2 and somehow managed to run it from CD.
I am very amazed. 
Now I have one annoying problem.
My keyboard responds too fast.
What I mean is when I want to type A, and I hit A key, it often typs 2 As.
I went to Control Center > Peripherals > Keyboard and tried to use "Slow keys" but it didn't work.
Whenever I checked it, the system refused to accept any key stroke and just beeped when I hit any key.
So I unchecked "Keyboard repeat" but it doesn't work sometimes.
And I would like to use "Keyboard repeat" feature if possible.
Is there any way I can fix this problem?
Thank you in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By prophet829 in forum Games
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:09 AM
-
By maxxedout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 08:33 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 08:57 PM
-
By bamarob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:10 PM
-
By bamarob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00