Ive installed knoppix to my HD and set everything to be english. But, all errors in the console are germant. I cant read a thing. Have I overlooked something?![]()
Ive installed knoppix to my HD and set everything to be english. But, all errors in the console are germant. I cant read a thing. Have I overlooked something?![]()
Try changing /etc/sysconfig/i18n to something like:
LANG="en_US"
COUNTRY="US"
LANGUAGE="en"
CHARSET="iso8859-1"
XMODIFIERS=""
or
LANG="en_GB"
COUNTRY="GB"
LANGUAGE="en"
You could also install localepurge with apt-get install localepurge

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
✅ CHIP CSG 8500 - Commodore C64-C, Tested and working.
$39.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00