-
Senior Member
registered user
I didn't have to wait long. With the spare computer online and using 192.168.1.101, I rebooted the downstairs machine and it couldn't get an ip with dhcp broadcast. Got an error message along the lines of "no working leases in persistent directory". 192.168.1.100 was free. Why wouldn't it dish it out? Please help if you have an idea, I have been working of this almost a week (short by linux prob terms, I know) and it's more time than I can give to this anymore.
Similar Threads
-
By Legless_Marine in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2005, 04:13 AM
-
By killozap in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2005, 08:41 AM
-
By arifsaha in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2005, 09:40 PM
-
By nishtya in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 07:46 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 05:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00