I loved the cheat sheet. It rocks.
Where is it?
I really like Knoppix as powerful,
general purpose, self-contained i386 tool.
The latest version shows only a limited version
of the boot-time cheat sheet.
I could not find a way of showing all the many options.
Are they just hidden, or is it gone?
One CD + one piece of paper is a big step back
from one "self documented" CD!
I THINK THE FULL BOOT CHEAT SHEET
SHOULD BE RESTORED IF IT WAS REMOVED OR SHORTENED
- OR MADE EASIER TO FIND IF IT IS STILL THERE !
I loved the cheat sheet. It rocks.
Where is it?

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00