Before tossing the computer out the window? or the O/S. Or in my case at least a router http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=61533#61533
I am not well enough versed in linux javascript:emoticon ''to troubleshoot this in linux. As a matter of fact, I have not been in windows enough this week to see if there would be the same ip-consuming effect. So, I must part with linux for a couple of days at least and mess about with 'doze. Will play my games.. Yeah, cool Tombraider the original, the best
with the occasional break to do a winipcfg and check on the address that is or ISN'T getting dished out.
I just can't muck about with networking that I know nothng about while running an o/s I am hopeless at. See you in a week or so![]()

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00
Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99