No, there is not. Sorry.
Hi,
I'm trying to copy a bunch of files from a damaged partition. Some of the files can't be read (I/O errors). I noticed that when I use the KDE's standard file browser, whenever it gets to a bad file, it asks me if I want to "skip" it or "autoskip" it. If I choose "autoskip" is there a way to view a log of all of the files that it couldn't copy?
Thanks,
Yonatan
No, there is not. Sorry.
Start the file browser from a root shell.
After the file browser has terminated,
the root shell will remain showing the
errors encountered.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
$70.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99