-
adding PGP suuport
hello,
I'm not exactly new to Linux, but I've just installed Knoppix. I usually run windows XP, and I'm trying to convert everything to Linux. Right now my main issue is PGP support. I use TheBat! email program and I have pgp8.1 installed and running on XP. How do I get all my keys and PGP info over to Knoppix? and how do you install GnuPGP in Knoppix running from a CD, or is that possible? right now I am using Kmail, although I have Mozilla mail setup also. I might eventually install Xandros and run Crossover, to get TheBat! working, but I kinda like Kmail. I'd rather not run Crossover if I don't have to, the native Linux apps are just fine for me, I'm used to Mailx and VI
Similar Threads
-
By rrfish72 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 09:25 PM
-
By pinjarra in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 12:13 PM
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By mb456 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By kushaljerath in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00