-
It is, but that affects only font sizes in viewed websites. My problem is that the text displaying the menus (File, Edit, etc) is tiny.
I'm thinking that there must be a setting somewhere in X that I must change. This problem is not only in Firefox as I had believed, but also in programs such as GAIM. The basic menu text is very, very small. I even put the resolution down to 640x480 to see what would happen, and it was all still way too small! I thought it might just be with KDE, as well, but it's a problem in all window managers that I've tried.
I've got two computers on my network, both dual-booting Linux. The weird thing is that my AMD 1200 with onboard video runs everything like a charm! I get problems only with this older machine.
I'm learning more and more about Linux each day (each hour is more like it) but there's still so much to know! It's still better than the competition, though!
Dave
Similar Threads
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:27 AM
-
By iguy in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 09:06 PM
-
By ackelley in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:46 PM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Computer Vacuum 14500Pa 110000RPM Air Duster Blower Keyboard Cleaning
$63.99