-
Junior Member
registered user
Finished PocketKnoppix
I finally finished my PocketKnoppix CD!
Features:
- Based on Knoppix-Lite 1.0
- 207MB
- Mozilla (with the java and flash plugins)
- vncviewer
- rdesktop (for connecting to Citrix and MS Windows terminal servers
- smbclient
- gnome-terminal
- ethereal and etherape
- chntpw (including the floppy disk image file -- in /usr/local)
Games:
- Frozen-Bubble
- Ace-Of-Penguins (card games and puzzles)
- Gnome Chess
I replaced KDE with ICEWM for speed and for its small size. I configured ICEWM to display the same "Knoppix" background that KDE normally does. I also set it to respond to the Windows menu key on newer keyboards.
All of the apps which I personally wanted to have on a CD that fits in my pocket! The full Knoppix CD is awesome, but it is nice to have some useful tools and games in my pocket, in case I do not have a Knoppix CD handy.
Similar Threads
-
By fester13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:16 AM
-
By sbkryan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
-
By Randomi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 11:08 AM
-
By freeballer in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 04:39 AM
-
By hanx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

Samsung 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RDIMM ECC Registered PC4-2933Y M393A1K43DB1-CVFBY
$150.00

Samsung 9100 PRO 2TB PCIe 5.0 x4 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD Black
$380.00

Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD V-NAND - MZ-77E1T0
$120.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77