-
Junior Member
registered user
Mini CDRW discs
Thanks for the tip. I finally got myself a 700 MB CDRW for the regular Knoppix disc, because I it seemed silly to waste a CDR on a particular release when a new one could be out the next day. I just bought ten 210MB CDRs, but I'm sure I'll be looking for some mini CDRW discs in the near future.
Similar Threads
-
By fester13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:16 AM
-
By sbkryan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
-
By Randomi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 11:08 AM
-
By freeballer in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 04:39 AM
-
By hanx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco 6500 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF 48-Port 10/100/1000 RJ-45 802.3af PoE Card Module.
$80.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00