-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix-Lite is an excellent disc! It is so much better than kix in so many ways! The best part is that if you don't want to have to remaster knoppix to get a working minicd, you can just burn it to a 210MB CDR and your done.
And if you want to customize and remaster, you only need to remove enough packages to make room for your additions!
I love it! This is exactly what I meant when I stated:
"I would love to see someone more knowledgeable do this instead, but since I have not seen anyone attempt such a radical customization, I will see if I can do it on my own. "
at the begining of this thread.
Thank you for finding this, Tech2k!!!
Now we just need to convice the right people and get it on the standard mirrors
Similar Threads
-
By fester13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:16 AM
-
By sbkryan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
-
By Randomi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 11:08 AM
-
By freeballer in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 04:39 AM
-
By hanx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Western Digital 500GB 2.5" SSD WD Blue 3D NAND WDS500G2B0A-00SM50
$50.00