-
Knoppix version 3.2 (V3.2-2003-03-30) works much better! I don't have to disable WEP before I can connect to the access point. I only need to configure the network card.
However, the next problem is that when I save the configuration, I get lots of error messages when starting up, and the network card does not work and I have to configure it (again) manually.
Similar Threads
-
By Jberryman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2005, 12:48 PM
-
By Haakneus in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By al_mckin in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By fluppel in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 06:43 PM
-
By xenoxaos in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08