-
Need Help ASAP!!!
Ok I was just wondering around on my Knoppix 3.4 machine programming a game (MUD) when I noticed my desktop icons disapear right infron of me. I watched them just go away...
Now the problem Im having is I cant right click the desktop anymore, none of the icons are there (but they are still in my /home/desktop folder...) And I cant change the back ground of the desktop.
Not only that, my Knosole is messed up... it doesnt refesh on a new line.. everything starts overlapping itself over and over till it turns completely white...
Anyone know whats up? And I need help fast!!! Plz someone help!
Similar Threads
-
By Zeus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By Detonator in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-04-2005, 02:05 AM
-
By Detonator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:44 PM
-
By CrazyJerry in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 06:26 AM
-
By Godfather in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00