-
Hmm quite weird... I changed some settings like the theme Im using and the desktop, resolution, and refresh rate, then restarted again and it fixed it. Man.. I thought I was going to have to reinstall... I cant afford to loose what Im working on lol.
Thanks to whom ever actually took the time to read this 
Later.
Similar Threads
-
By Zeus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By Detonator in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-04-2005, 02:05 AM
-
By Detonator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:44 PM
-
By CrazyJerry in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 06:26 AM
-
By Godfather in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS
$99.00

APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99

Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501
$50.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99

Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99

Vintage Apple Computer "I AM AN APPLE PROGRAMMER" Pinback Button 2 1/8" 1980s
$29.99

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99

Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99