I finally got Knoppix on my laptop but it doesn't pick up on my modem! I've tried to google for a Linux driver for my modem but have come up with nothing... What do I do? Where do I go?
I would reeeally appreciate some help
>michelle
I finally got Knoppix on my laptop but it doesn't pick up on my modem! I've tried to google for a Linux driver for my modem but have come up with nothing... What do I do? Where do I go?
I would reeeally appreciate some help
>michelle

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
HP Z800 Workstation x2 Intel Xeon E5630 8GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD/OS
$199.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00