-
scanner and digital camera model that's works on knoppix 3.6
I have download knoppix 3.6 and tested the following problem and it still cant works.
Previously I am using knoppix3.3 and tested the internet dial-up successfully. Now, when I used the knoppix 3.6, I can dial-up using the same modem but can not browser the Internet through Mozilla or knoqueror. The modem status is connected. But it seem when I open a browser, it always display page not found.
I have tested scanner Mustek BearPaw 2448TA Plus, but it seem cant detect the scanner (in SANE website it said it can works). How to make it works?
For digital camera Ricoh RDC-300, it has the model in the gtkam but it cant seem to work also.
Please help me with these three problem.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By tweety77 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:59 PM
-
By HotDog in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 05:13 PM
-
By smarchand291 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:13 AM
-
By andrewdodd13 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 06:25 PM
-
By wikes82 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper QFX10008-PREM/ QFX10008-PREMIUM / 90 Day Warranty / Ships Today
$6500.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99