I have download knoppix 3.6 and tested the following problem and it still cant works.
Previously I am using knoppix3.3 and tested the internet dial-up successfully. Now, when I used the knoppix 3.6, I can dial-up using the same modem but can not browser the Internet through Mozilla or knoqueror. The modem status is connected. But it seem when I open a browser, it always display page not found.
I have tested scanner Mustek BearPaw 2448TA Plus, but it seem cant detect the scanner (in SANE website it said it can works). How to make it works?
For digital camera Ricoh RDC-300, it has the model in the gtkam but it cant seem to work also.
Please help me with these three problem.
Thanks in advance.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.62