Hi! I've SiS 630/730 2.08d but when I try to execute Knoppix 3.6 live my screen become black and violet. I think because my chipset isn't supported.
I want to try Linux but I don't want to install anything on my pc. So, I'd like to know how can I solve this problem.
Thank you

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
Lot of 40 Mixed 16GB Ram Sticks DDR4 Laptop Mixed Brands & Speeds - All Tested
$2399.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00
Kingston Fury Beast RGB 16GB(1x16GB) DDR5 5200MHz HP52U40S8MA-16FRAE
$170.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00