-
Re: wxga

Originally Posted by
alet_roux

Originally Posted by
joesucks
Sir,
Can you please post that build to boot with 1280x800.
Thanks in adv
I did get Knoppix 3.6 to work first-time on my laptop, but couldn't get 1280x800 with KDE, unfortunately. I'm sure it's possible to get it to work, but I haven't spent much time on it.
I've since moved to Gentoo, and am now running 64-bit Linux. The KDE that came with Gentoo automagically detected 1280x800, but I believe it still only boots in 1024x768. Unfortunately I can't give more specifice information: it's at home now, and I'm in the office (and I'm still a newbie!).
I know the normal resolutions look awful -- if you have any questions, I am very happy to help. Do you have a fujitsu as well, or another laptop?
Thanks for replying I have Dell D800, Windoze works alright on it but KDE (Knoppix default) has several issues including the Alt+F1 screens not being visible which just ticks me off because i have never had a problem with any Linux before.
Similar Threads
-
By Jesse555 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 07:52 AM
-
By rquiggle in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 11:24 AM
-
By xuejm1225 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:05 AM
-
By od in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 04:03 PM
-
By jerome187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 05:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$139.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99