Hello all,
I use a Proxim b/g card (8470) that requires the MadWifi drivers. This works great on my Red Hat laptop. I noticed when I boot to Knoppix and the kernel starts loading modules I see:
insmod wlan/wlan.o
insmod ath_hal/ath_hal.o
insmod driver/ath_pci.
I know those are modules madwifi requires when compiling. Does this mean Knoppix natively supports the madwifi drivers and has detected my Proxim card? Or will I need to compile them myself every time I want to use them?

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin 15-102217-01
$239.00
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
USED Silver White Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Kids Edition 32GB TABLET - SM-T290
$39.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung SSD 1.92 TB MZ-7LM1T90 |Box sealed & new
$394.44