Hmm ok cool but......What makes it 'professional'? I see no information what so ever on your site. Usually people will provide a list of packages contained on the disc as well as at least a brief summary of the changes/additions you've made.
---==[KnoppixMaster]==---
Here you can download the new Knoppix v3.7 PC-WELT Professional Edition.
Please share this link with other users
!!! You have to use a download-manager !!!
www.knoppix-iso.de.vu
Hmm ok cool but......What makes it 'professional'? I see no information what so ever on your site. Usually people will provide a list of packages contained on the disc as well as at least a brief summary of the changes/additions you've made.
There's a 7+ page thread about it here :Originally Posted by mzilikazi
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13354
Cheers
rob
Heheh well actually it looked more like 7 pages of nonsense about using bt.Originally Posted by monkymind
The only thing that seemed of any value was
So.....not much is different I guess. Probably my mistake anyway as I thought this was a remaster.Theres no official changelog so far, but it might be on the CD itself. The magazine tells me that theres a new feature called "NAT-Router-on-CD" or so.
http://69.57.139.67/~hugh/linux-mirrors/knoppix/
md5sum : 057bb916206fcc3359a3cb0f674b0448
Asking before I download and burn it, is this a German version? i'm guessing it is because I see only 1 iso file. Any English version available or on the horizon?
The usal knoppix26 lang=en worked for me, but yes it does deafult to german.![]()
-Jameson
The fun thing is that I'm Austrian and I downloaded the English version of 3.6 because I thought: "Linux must be English".... Wasn't aware that Knoppix is a German prodcut in the first place.![]()
Originally Posted by pi8ch
lol too funny

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99