-
script isn't working, it's complained about not being able to change mount options (I did that manually and commented that area) and now it says
/usr/share/themes/Nuvola/gtk/gtkrc:313 error: unexpected identifier 'xthickness', expected character `}'
and tells me to clean up the directory. I'm using a gnoppix (I can't burn any CDs right now else i'd be on a Knoppix, it's a long story of how I melted my drive), is that bad?
EDIT:
OK, managed to get my desktop to start burning, though I'll probably destroy the internal state of my kernel (I can always reboot). If this works I'll finally get to boot a Knoppix, and play with it, plus secure it.
Similar Threads
-
By degates in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

G.SKILL Ripjaws V 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 RAM F4-3600C18Q-128GVK
$799.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

TeamGroup T-Force Dark 32GB (4x8GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz CL14-16-16-31 1.2V Heatsink
$63.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 4000MHz
$170.00

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99