Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: KNOPPIX 3.7 OFFICIAL TORRENT

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14

    KNOPPIX 3.7 OFFICIAL TORRENT

    Get The Torrent! Hot and Fresh from the Oven! Right now I'm seeding it. If you can please get on the torrent and help seed after you download. I also included MD5. www.ztorrentz.com/tracker/KNOPPIX_V3.7.torrent -Eric

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    298

    Re: KNOPPIX 3.7 OFFICIAL TORRENT

    Quote Originally Posted by eman45008
    Get The Torrent! Hot and Fresh from the Oven! Right now I'm seeding it. If you can please get on the torrent and help seed after you download. I also included MD5. www.ztorrentz.com/tracker/KNOPPIX_V3.7.torrent -Eric
    "got bad file info"

    can you check the file?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Have a look in the file or do:
    btdownloadgui.bittornado http://www.ericville.com/ztorrentz//...X_V3.7.torrent

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14

    Yeah it's good

    Yeah, the file is good. Trust me, we have 13 Peers on the torrent and my connection is Maxed. Lol, I hardly got to this page, I'm so lagged down. Please as soon as you get the file, share. -Eric

  5. #5
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    16

    Re: KNOPPIX 3.7 OFFICIAL TORRENT - How official ?

    Quote Originally Posted by eman45008
    Get The Torrent! Hot and Fresh from the Oven! Right now I'm seeding it. If you can please get on the torrent and help seed after you download. I also included MD5. www.ztorrentz.com/tracker/KNOPPIX_V3.7.torrent -Eric
    Hiya. how come this is official and not on the official mirrors ?

    W.

  6. #6
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14
    because it hasn't been released yet. I am the only torrent on the Internet with this file. The only otehr places are HTTP and FTP.

  7. #7
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tempe AZ
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by eman45008
    because it hasn't been released yet. I am the only torrent on the Internet with this file. The only otehr places are HTTP and FTP.
    The FTP site is no good; 'Superstoned' is getting bad file info; 'eman45008' says rush rush, get it now. What's the hurry? Why the big rush, eman45008?

  8. #8
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14
    Well, I've been saying that cause I needed some seeders in the beginning. I'm not saying you have to rush anymore. I just needed help in the beginning. Now I have a solid Torrent. -Eric

  9. #9
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14
    But this torrent is NOT temporary just for everyone to know. I have a dedicated Tracker at my home site www.ztorrentz.com and I built this torrent to last until the official Release of 3.7 And I will probably start a torrent for the official release of 3.7 so people can get it fast.

  10. #10
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14
    Is anyone willing to help me seed? I am the only seeder. C'mon everyone. I need help with bandwidth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Where is there a good torrent of 4.0?
    By MaldiGola in forum Knoppix DVD
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 06:12 PM
  2. ISO torrent...
    By rrfish72 in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 05:32 PM
  3. Official Knoppix 64 bit
    By altella2005 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 04:25 AM
  4. Knoppix 3.4 Torrent Links:
    By matt2kjones in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 04:39 PM
  5. bit torrent client for knoppix
    By ptayanvo in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 12:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...

$749.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$398.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11

$284.99



LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i  CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD picture

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD

$235.00



Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...

$379.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good

$261.99



Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader

$571.00



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11

$284.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50