-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok, lets say Im going to download these drivers... How does one do that in a text login / boot ???
I am sitting at a TEXT SCREEN, no GUI, I need to connect to the internet / ISP, and get files to be "inserted" - from a text login... I am using a win98 backup computer just to get here, and get answers for the other system...
ECO2GEEK if you are listening to this, I think I am going to take you up on your original offer - How bout that Kanotix BH9 Cd ???? -=- and if you can, send me the "HOWTO" on your install again...
I'm going to start looking at all the programs, and hopefully, get a "ripped off" copy of my important files, from my dead system, and ( I hope ) be able to get back on-line and running again, sometime this year... Sheesh
Similar Threads
-
By Al Hayes in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By UltraMega in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 03:34 AM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
-
By in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 06:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate 8TB Internal
$120.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99