-
Senior Member
registered user
Nishtya,
You can suggest the "best" options 
Made the change to the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 - and went back to "nv" video drivers - I am getting into KDE now, but, as I found once before with using those drivers, my display is "seriously" not pretty - It looks like my screen has a "ghost" image to the right of the monitor, and "sync" lines through it -=- but I am in, and can work "temporarily" to get it working properly...
I guess my next step is to go through the "NVidia Driver install / Compile" from source now, right ???
My assumption:
( 1 ) re-download the Source Kernel Code...
( 2 ) re-download the NVidia Source Code...
( 3 ) re-compile a Kernel with NVidia into the Kernel...
Considering I did all of this before, couldn't I just "re-use" what I already have ??? ( my guess is, no, I need to re-get them, because this is what has gotten me where I am now - I have the wrong source for the drivers I have, and re-sync them again, right ??? )
So, now that I am in, but not at my best, where do I go from here???
Thanks in advance,
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By Al Hayes in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By UltraMega in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 03:34 AM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
-
By in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 06:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99