-
Knoppix and LVM
...just when I was about to start some thinking about incorporating Kudzu into a Debian boot, here is Knoppix!
My interest is in getting an easily installable Debian- I spent a lot of time hacking the Debian Woody install process to allow me to install everything into LVM (including root filesystem but not /boot... see <a href=http://21Chouse.com/> my poorly formatted notes on the process </a> ). I thought that would be the hard part, but the next steps are not easy, picking packages, trying to get all my h/w configured.
So, my question is, is there LVM support within Knoppix so I could use it as the installer for my system?
How hard would it be to add it if it is not there already? I am willing to do some hacking with the boot process (as I've already proven
...
Cheers,
Indulis
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Original 1998 Apple PowerBook G3 Fold-Out Promo Brochure Poster Vintage Mac
$31.00

Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH II Desktop PC EMPTY CASE & Power Supply Only UNTESTED
$39.90

Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00

Apple Macintosh 512K Vintage Compact Desktop Computer Classic Mac
$197.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

APPLE MACINTOSH SE M5011 1986 VINTAGE DESKTOP COMPUTER POWERS ON DISPLAY WORKS
$159.99

Vintage AppleDesign Keyboard M2980 & Mouse II M2706 ADB Cable Bundle Mac
$69.99