First of all I would like to say THANK YOU to the Knoppix team. It is a very nice distro. I have been using it for about 2 years and I'm happy with it. It is fast to install and got everything set, so I don't need to spend much time with system settings...
Not long ago I bought TCM/medion laptop. To my surprise Knoppix booted and everything was correctly found and installed. JUST GREAT! I had to play a little with ndiswrapper but at the end I can use my wireless lan with just no problems :]
My question is now about the video driverI know it is bit tricky to install 3D driver on a laptop, especially if it is an ATI card
I found drivers from ATI (fglrx-4.3.0-3.12.0.i386.rpm), which I read are suitable for my ATI mobility Radeon 9200 chipset. But when I try to install them I got error messages. I can't paste them here now coz my system is fresh reinstalled after lack of success with installing the ATI drivers
Up to now I've only installed NVIDIA drivers on my desktop computer and I now how to deal with them. But I have no experience with installing ATI drivers, especially mobility video card. So please, if someone has successfully installed ati mobiliti radeon 3D drivers, I'll beg him for at least telling me the steps I should follow installing it. Links are appreciated too :]
Thanx

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39