The latest version of Puppy 0.9.4 (I think) has support for the Broadcom 440xOriginally Posted by fizgig
Greetings
I've been on a search for a small linux package that has a graphical environment and the basic tools such as ftp, web, etc. I'd like it to be on my usb key.
I have installed Damn Small Linux, Flonix and puppy. They all boot fine but none of them recognize the network card (Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller) on my Dell Inspiron 9100. The full blown version of Knoppix does recognize my card and it all works fine.
My question is, has anybody compiled a small version of Knoppix that has all the network card support of Knoppix but is a paired-down installation not requiring more than 100megs?
Thanks for any help you can give.
The latest version of Puppy 0.9.4 (I think) has support for the Broadcom 440xOriginally Posted by fizgig

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Lot Of 8 - Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2400T DDR4 Server RAM Memory ECC
$615.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
LAPTOP RAM MEMORY GIGASTONE 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR5 5600MHz PC5-44800 Unbuffered
$350.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00