The latest version of Puppy 0.9.4 (I think) has support for the Broadcom 440xOriginally Posted by fizgig
Greetings
I've been on a search for a small linux package that has a graphical environment and the basic tools such as ftp, web, etc. I'd like it to be on my usb key.
I have installed Damn Small Linux, Flonix and puppy. They all boot fine but none of them recognize the network card (Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller) on my Dell Inspiron 9100. The full blown version of Knoppix does recognize my card and it all works fine.
My question is, has anybody compiled a small version of Knoppix that has all the network card support of Knoppix but is a paired-down installation not requiring more than 100megs?
Thanks for any help you can give.
The latest version of Puppy 0.9.4 (I think) has support for the Broadcom 440xOriginally Posted by fizgig

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs
$74.80