-
hd install and root passowords
I did a hd install on knoppix 3.6 last night and after about 3 months of distro ho'ing, I think I have found my hda distro. But...I cannot set up my printer or anything else that requires a root password because it doesnt work. I know what I typed when I set it up...even put the caps lock on in case I did the dumb thing at setup and that didnt work either. Is there a way to redo the password so I can get a printer set up? Everything is good except for that.
thanx
skip
Similar Threads
-
By markpreston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 07:49 PM
-
By darkstar2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 03:51 AM
-
By Ziandabo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 08:01 AM
-
By Peterobe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:53 PM
-
By jvila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial 2.5" 5210 ION 7.6TB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MTFDDAKT6QDE
$549.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$249.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00