-
Installation on HP Computer
I've got a 3 yr old HP That I've installed K 3.6 on to the HDD. But I can only run it in failsafe. When I try to run it regular, after the boot kernal, instead of opening the GUI, the screen just goes black and the CD-Rom light blinks a little the goes out and blinks a little more. Is there anyway to install it not in failsafe so that I can use my Hardware?
Similar Threads
-
By Maistro in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:42 PM
-
By Kram in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 03:49 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97