cat /proc/cpuinfo
cat /proc/meminfo
a lot of other stuff in /proc.
Hi,
I have booted from Knoppix. I want to get a full list of all hardware items in my comouter. I know to use lspci -v for PCI devices. What command can I use to get the CPU info?
Are there any programs that give a full analysis of the hardware available?
ruster
cat /proc/cpuinfo
cat /proc/meminfo
a lot of other stuff in /proc.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99