-
Senior Member
registered user
How do I make a HP scanjet 2300c scanner work.
I can see the scanner along with the printer coming from hub #2 but I don't know how to make it work. I've been trying to find info about this through this forum but nothing that helps much.
How do I get a desktop icon to start the program that runs the scanner?
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:50 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 12:49 AM
-
By OCTOGEN in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By Mogiin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 07:05 PM
-
By three eyes open in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SK hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH Server Memory
$300.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00