-
Junior Member
registered user
Mepis has alot going for it.
(This was meant to be a thread on the poll question "Other favorite distro")
I used Mepis for about three months but had one nagging problem of downloads stalling. I tried many things to correct it to no avail. I seem to have been the anomaly because I heard no other complaints of this nature.
It is a live CD and very easy to hard drive install. I would never have found knoppix if I did not have that one problem with file downloads.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:55 PM
-
By spiffytech in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 01:48 PM
-
By jMon54 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:53 AM
-
By Xword in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-09-2005, 04:06 AM
-
By oscar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF) - Preowned
$149.00