You have to burn the .iso file AS a cd, not ONTO a cd. You will need a professional Mac CD burning program, like Toast Deluxe ( not the free version ).
I have a DSL connection at work so I downloaded Knoppix to burn to CD. Well, when I try to burn it to disk it says that it needs 7.04MB of space. I am burning from a MAC to take it home for my WinXP machine does that make a difference? What should I do? Thanks!
Merry Christmas!!
You have to burn the .iso file AS a cd, not ONTO a cd. You will need a professional Mac CD burning program, like Toast Deluxe ( not the free version ).
Thanks!!
you could try Fireburner (don't know if there is a mac version) it's a small and fast program to write image-files to cd's

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98