-
Fujistu Siemens hardware questions:USB, CD.
Hello everybody!
I succesfully managed to install Knoppix 3.4 (kernel:2.4.26) on a Fujitsu-Siemens C Series Lifebook (1999!).
I'm running Knoppix only and no window$.
I've got my root password and everything seems to work nice but:
_USB pen drive:
I plug it in, then I type dmesg in the Console, the computer recognizes it and..... Freezes! Completely, utterly! without creating the sda1 folder.
Suggestions?
_CD Drive:
Sometimes it doesn't umount.
The system informs me it is busy even if I've finished using it. I've to umount it as root. Any idea why this is happening?
Regards and thanks
Artikid
Similar Threads
-
By Lyndsay in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 06:50 PM
-
By Jik in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 08:49 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 05:10 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By yoshi95 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99