For the create_compressed_fs step in remastering Knoppix 3.6 (using an earlier Knoppix installed to disk), I get an error as follows:
framboise:/home/Distrib/Knoppix# create_compressed_fs -b -65536 tmp/OpenVistAVivAVADemo0.1internal.iso >WorkingCD/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
WARNING: Blocksize 4294901760 may be too big for a kmalloc() (262144 max).
Opening input: File too large
The problem is not with the input file - I get the error with a file of 408 bytes as well. I also tried booting Knoppix 3.6 live CD, and get the same error message. I tried a smaller block size, and same result. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted. Thanx in advance.
-- Bhaskar

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00