-
knoppix hdd install
Hy. I'm new to knoppix and I was wondering if anyone colud guide me to install knoppix on hdd. What do I have to do to install it
Can it be installed in a FAT32 partition? If so, can it boot from a logical partition. What boot manager can I use(preferably not a linux bootmanager) because I also have Win Xp installed...Thank you in advance.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99