-
knoppix hdd install
Hy. I'm new to knoppix and I was wondering if anyone colud guide me to install knoppix on hdd. What do I have to do to install it
Can it be installed in a FAT32 partition? If so, can it boot from a logical partition. What boot manager can I use(preferably not a linux bootmanager) because I also have Win Xp installed...Thank you in advance.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5
$375.00

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 3.3GHz 6-Core 12-Thread AM4 Desktop CPU Processor Tested
$54.50

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00