Thanks mzilikazi
I don't know how to use mc yet. I got it opened and closed session. That tbz file is 11.4 mb!! Got tired of holding down the down arrow!!! And everything in there is, to me, basically a big ? mark.
Thanks mzilikazi
I don't know how to use mc yet. I got it opened and closed session. That tbz file is 11.4 mb!! Got tired of holding down the down arrow!!! And everything in there is, to me, basically a big ? mark.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99