-
help with finding app
I have kanotix and knoppix installed on seperate hard drives in order to see which one I like best as a hd install but I am having a problem. in knoppix, I easily found the kde app KPF, which is a file server. In kanotix, I cannot find it anywhere. the only difference I can see is that knoppix is running kde 3.2 and kanotix 3.3. I did a file search and found a folder for kpf but it has nothing executable in it to link to or make into a shortcut. Would someone please instruct me on how to find this program in kanotix? I have done a line by line search for it in the menu and cannot find it.
thanx
skip
Similar Threads
-
By mxphool in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 05:12 AM
-
By mad_dad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 10:55 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 11:56 PM
-
By ajcase in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$54.99