-
D-Link DWL-520E
I've read all I can, and I think I know how to do it, uploading the flash and everything.
One problem. When I do 'modprobe hostap_pci' I get this:
Code:
hostap_pci: 0.0.4 - 2003-07-27 (Jouni Malinen <[email protected]>)
hostap_pci: Registered netdevice wlan0
wlan0: COR sreset timeout
prism2_hw_init()
wlan0: hfa384x_cmd - timeout - reg=0x9893
hostap_pci: first command failed - is the card compatible?
hostap_pci: hardware initialization failed
hostap_pci: Netdevice wlan0 unregistered
hostap_pci: No devices found, driver not installed.
From what I have read it could be a problem with hotplug initilizing it before I can do the driver flash. Any suggestions on keeping it from doing that? I'm aware of the hotplug blacklist, but I'm using a live CD.
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By sklynn in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 05:55 AM
-
By japskar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:17 PM
-
By jscinoz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc. picture](/store/img/g/qNwAAeSwPEtqobcJ/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-8GB-DDR3-LAPTOP-RAM-SAMSUNG-HYNIX-.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99

NMA1XXD128GPS Intel Optane 1X128GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DCPMM Persistent Server Memory
$75.00

Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 RAM 16GB (1X16GB) 3200Mhz CL16 Desktop Memory
$182.23

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99