I've read all I can, and I think I know how to do it, uploading the flash and everything.
One problem. When I do 'modprobe hostap_pci' I get this:
From what I have read it could be a problem with hotplug initilizing it before I can do the driver flash. Any suggestions on keeping it from doing that? I'm aware of the hotplug blacklist, but I'm using a live CD.Code:hostap_pci: 0.0.4 - 2003-07-27 (Jouni Malinen <[email protected]>) hostap_pci: Registered netdevice wlan0 wlan0: COR sreset timeout prism2_hw_init() wlan0: hfa384x_cmd - timeout - reg=0x9893 hostap_pci: first command failed - is the card compatible? hostap_pci: hardware initialization failed hostap_pci: Netdevice wlan0 unregistered hostap_pci: No devices found, driver not installed.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears
$79.99
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99
Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99