I've read all I can, and I think I know how to do it, uploading the flash and everything.
One problem. When I do 'modprobe hostap_pci' I get this:
From what I have read it could be a problem with hotplug initilizing it before I can do the driver flash. Any suggestions on keeping it from doing that? I'm aware of the hotplug blacklist, but I'm using a live CD.Code:hostap_pci: 0.0.4 - 2003-07-27 (Jouni Malinen <[email protected]>) hostap_pci: Registered netdevice wlan0 wlan0: COR sreset timeout prism2_hw_init() wlan0: hfa384x_cmd - timeout - reg=0x9893 hostap_pci: first command failed - is the card compatible? hostap_pci: hardware initialization failed hostap_pci: Netdevice wlan0 unregistered hostap_pci: No devices found, driver not installed.

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster Small Vacuum 130000RPM 2in1 Electric
$50.88
Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99