-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
RoyalMail

Originally Posted by
Cuddles
Not having a clue what "Thunderbird" is, let alone what it does, I did a "apt-cache search" and found that it is a "Mozilla" and mail client...
Surely you've heard of Firefox and Thunderbird

??
Regds, RM.
Why Yes, Yes, I have, but I didn't think it was in the right "context" here...
Firefox -=- Movie, with Clint Eastwood as main character, sent into Russia to steal a "prototype" attack / fighter plane that was designed by the Russians, that not only had "stealth" but also thought control on the HUD ( Heads Up Display ) and the weapons systems, only problem with his thinking of stealing it, was that you didnt have to think in English and translate into Russian, but rather, think in Russia. Eastwood's character was plagued with Post-War Tramatic Syndrome, and was unstable for the mission, Reason given why he was elected for the mission was: "He fit the suit". The Movie was named Firefox, and so was the name of the "prototype" plane.
Thunderbird -=- An old series, TV, now made into a movie, current, that used marionetts [sp] as the main charcters, effects, etc... They had five "vehicles" that were used to "save the world" every eppisode. They owned their own island that they used as there "Main Base" of operations, and which would "hide" these vehicles when not in use. They had "elaborate" ways of getting from there home, down to these hidden vehicles, some being, rather, borderlining, absurd... Common phase used in the series was: "Thunderbird's are GO!"
Again, I didn't think what "I" thought they were, was what someone was talking about, so, in essence, I had no clue what these two things were... I stand by my original post, and statements made in such. BUT, thank you for pointing out why I havent been running them, I dont run GNome ( pronounced, "Gaaa - Nome" ), I have read about the "other", or another, desktop environment, I have even heard about its settings, etc, I just dont run it.
So, did you "honestly" want me to show someone how to "set the date format" on what my ( above ) definition was for "Thunderbird" ??????
Ok, "set the 'way-back' machine to say, 1970, early 1980's, and turn your TV on." -=- Check your local TV Guide for times and days for the show "air" times. [
]
Similar Threads
-
By realpc in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 01:09 PM
-
By chada in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 08:52 AM
-
By euthebiu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 10:01 PM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 08:53 AM
-
Replies: 14
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99