It's probably not detecting your video correctly. When you are at the boot prompt, press f2 to get a list of the boot codes available. Try a few, see if you can get it to boot. Try nodma, noapci & any related to video.Originally Posted by Waluigi
When I try to boot Knoppix 3.4 from CD, both files are loaded corectly, but then the screen just get black. If I boot in "failsafe" mode, it shows up something like this:
Uncompressing Linux...ok...
Booting the kernel...
I think it's something with the CPU, the RAM or the harddrive, bt I don't know.
It's probably not detecting your video correctly. When you are at the boot prompt, press f2 to get a list of the boot codes available. Try a few, see if you can get it to boot. Try nodma, noapci & any related to video.Originally Posted by Waluigi
No, it don't work with noapci or nodma, and I have tried some other moitor related commands, but it does not work.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00