-
Hi,
Instructions on how to make pooor man's install on NTFS can be found behind the link below. There is mentioned that you could have the persistent home on NTFS partition but it is not recommended by author.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/WinPartition
I followed these instructions and now on C: I have XP and Knoppix ISO (NTFS partition). D: is NTFS data partition. On E: I have persistent home as .img file (D: is FAT32). Everything works great. I do not know if the home partition could reside on C: where I have the Knoppix ISO.
Similar Threads
-
By hatmen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 02:15 AM
-
By watar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 09:49 AM
-
By andyzweb in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By opel70 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:05 PM
-
By audioaficionado in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00