I would like to start using linux but I can't get my toshiba satellite a45-s151 to use the wireless card on knoppix. The card is a built in Atheros AR5001X+ I am trying to get this to work on knoppix 3.6 live cd.
Thanks
I would like to start using linux but I can't get my toshiba satellite a45-s151 to use the wireless card on knoppix. The card is a built in Atheros AR5001X+ I am trying to get this to work on knoppix 3.6 live cd.
Thanks

Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs
$224.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00
Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs #2
$189.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36