I use snownews, textbased but easy enough to read and navigate thru.
I've been exploring RSS news aggregators a bit and I'm wondering if any of you have any suggestions. So far I have mainly looked at Straw, Akregator, and Liferea. Of the three, Liferea seems to be my favorite so far. Do any of you have any other favorites?
I would love to get an aggregator that supports subscription to podcasts, but podcasting appears to be so new that there really isn't much out there for Linux yet.
P.S.
For those who aren't sure what podcasting is look at these links:
http://www.nbc4.com/technology/3772528/detail.html
http://garage.docsearls.com/node/view/460
http://www.ipodder.org/
I use snownews, textbased but easy enough to read and navigate thru.
I now use the live bookmarks feature of Firefox 1.0 PR
Have you tried Sage (an extension to Firefox 1.0PR)?Originally Posted by uraclea2002
I've just installed Liferia (it was one of the smallest on offer, didn't like the look of Straw as I would have to install all that Python stuff!). It imported my subscription file from (MS-W) Sharpreader ok but wouldn't update them all at once. It did update them individually though. Looks fine apart from no images.Originally Posted by aay
Regds, RM.

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99
Vintage IBM Media Access Pro Wired Keyboard w/ Detachable Wrist Rest NOS
$40.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99